zaterdag 8 december 2012

Only Silence fits.....

Where I was ILL
I feel a new Will
To re affirm
The one two
Fit da Bill

I double L
M a where
N no well
How to vary
My Beings
Entrapment
In da minds
Spell

It is Da Heart
Where True Art
Is painted from
Beyond mind’s
Wits or smarts

In there eYe seize
All unthought leaves
That gather and form
From spring to fall as
an empty canvas
So to stretch out
the imagination
of what can
become of
now

This brush
Has found
How square
The Circle gets
When … the vine
Is Touched beyond
The permission
of the organic

Fountainhead
of the I in I N
the Sense
of Sense

Sea how waves of Words
Coagulate and yet go astray?
With the movement of the tides
Dead coincide with the C n rests
On top of the Crest of the initial wave…

The true story is moralized
By all that is not being said
For the Silence upholds many sides
Of a true story that can never be told

It speaks
to you and I n
Forever redesigns
the Light that it unfolds
Tailoring it to your insights
As the matters at hand blossom
Like the Lotus of your Heart of Hearts
Fits hand in glove with the original Truth

Soul Shine that inner Sun
n Nurture that inner ONE
The time is upon all I’s in I’s
And all eyes are on the ONE.


Blessings

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten