woensdag 20 februari 2013

SeaMy Fire Allreddy Wontya !?

As eYe drink
of da Waters of Atlantis
I foresea a returning of dat
Atta lant is...

I drink of waters of renewal
to replenish my Souls thirst
da Soul is ever fresh n youthfull
No matter how many births

Each letter is destined to Die
n be Reborn at another setting
to fulfil da Coast line
with a new heading
 back Offcourse.. 
n on course 
of course
There it is
dat inner place
where no one else comes
bot U, I n eYe
when close-eyed
prayers R hurd

there we are all one,
safe n Sound with da Divine
never far away,
there I hold U
n U hold May

it's as close as a Heartbeat,
Tiamat is Sophia-ing it up
as Gaea spices it up a bunch
with the Down to Earth basics
Earth school won oh won

The Teacher
is ryt hear
Forever in sight
a Radiant inner Sun
Guiding within each line
Language is da B there
Seek ye there
n a Senseon
will nock 
on ya 
door
Enlightentainment

Being Shaped into a diff mould
will not make dis game grow old
I n I Sea now da Crest of Da Wave
as an inner Fibbonacci Swirl
There is remodelled da seaquence
of events dat art 'bout 2 unfold

Look closely n Sea
how this reveals
an other state of being
in so doing re-veiling a new one

a different multidimensionally layered 1

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten