maandag 27 augustus 2012

The Ace of Diamonds



I have the tendency
to Teach humanity

though I M not of much help U C...

for I M too obvious, 
N reach not to The Core
everyone is puzzled uniquely
with a whole different set of pieces

The knock knock knocking on their doors
doesn't help much, so it's best I leave this
though the doormat says I'm welcome
it does not mention what's amiss
 .....
I knowz now the time will come
 when the Heart is opened
and the eyes see bliss


This feeling to inform
is a good intention
4 it comes from 
my core

bot still
it is not mending
any broken parts at all

I M 
is the 
LOST PART
that will fit into everyone's
inner being like a Magical Key



for this part that I M will aid other's I 
without any "outer" influences from little me
it isn't called in-forming for nothing, don't U agree?


when I break it down
the realisation comes even more


IN - FOR - M - AT - I - ON

We are here in the flesh
to experience being
as we exist
at an I
which
is on

IN - FORM
It builds up from within
those things that are NOT 
mentioned, are "informing"
the other person from WITHIN


So Speaking is Silverly lined
whilst the space that allows any kind 
of speech to even Be 
is Forever and shall 
stay that way, Truly 
pregnant of all this
GOLDEN BLISS

Knock knock
"Who is it?"
"Coming thr..."
"Coming thr-who?"

EGGZ ACT LY! 

(Crack... Crrrack...)

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten