zondag 14 oktober 2012

3D: Da Dusk Dawns

Precognition… what to say
I am feeling this hear
and than listen to its
Being ordained
there

Like a professional private eye
this Silent I went whispering
its way into me
and


Without defining it
is becoming an entire
Story of Fate that unfolds
a Divinely timed I which's rising 
da fire of Faith n embeds itself in me


For it is feeling a lot like
I am writing without
knowing what to say
and


Realising without
playing according to
the rules of the game

I just go line
by line
and
...

Follow its basic tenet
where-after I post
the whole process
on the world wide
web’s internet


There it’s portraying how
the essence of my being
is trance-reforming
in da Chrysalis
of Silence’s
Patience
hear
...

I go as I play it by ear
while the game's end draws near

From a two legged, two armed being
I’ll become one more Soulfilled with aetheric wings

Precognition is a 12 lettered word to say
I will write an entire sentence
without knowing actually
what I say
and…

I don’t worry at all as I know
it will be all write, it will be okay

 For I am inside the end
that moves
like night
to day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten