maandag 22 oktober 2012

Violet Light in g

I'm learning to Speak
in through the unspoken
as ma eyez pheel how G’s
handing me a precious token

…..

One that’ll open the lid on I
Soul to Throughly see how
I’ve been in the Dark n Blind
by my own lack of Truly Being

“NOW”
For I know, dad be in speechless
does not mean at all that there is not
such a thing as True Sound to speak of
ryt hear, ryt now writin'~g, whilst hearin'~g me

Be~

‘cause when pheeling I,
in eye reaches a Silence
where I can clearly C, hear is
God’s voice speakin'~sight of me


“Comin'~g”

Door’s open…
no need to knock
just step into motion
Da rolling of that infamous Rock

Believin'~g

For to the life of I, t~here is no dead end
as I M spotting dead spot that had blinded
Thee’z I’s which lie Deep within the core of me
Makin'~g in I unable to fathom da reality of real~I's in'~g

Da One

Sees in with
opened eyes dreamed dreams
appearing as real as all that is manifest
like the Earth n Her Beloved air we Breathe

We're~in

I Soul can Zero in 2
on DA One n B free
4 that is the only Won
two B Invoked in 8-ernity
With

~out missing a single beat
Yes, in da Heart’s where He art
as a Transcendental living Vibration
n as a matter of Spirit I hear it... so is She

…..

Become Silent
and here Her voice
It is where all violence
Stops, as a muffling of noise

…..


I M SOUL PHI A
Let's go with that flow
n have that Violet Fire burn all
undesirable destinations of Thought
Soul 2 will ourselves into that NEW EARTH
 
RIGHTFULLY

as I M
ryt hear
ryt now
writin'~g here

AMN
In so doing
a True Sight
will B Awoken
At the Eternal’s

NOW

This is it
Hear da token
Take in my hand
n feel free 2 B open
For

Ever Awake n in~G!







NAMASTÉ IN LAK'ECH ALA K'IN

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten