maandag 7 september 2015

Alive and a Love...

Sometimes
I want to hug the whole world
only to find out that my arms are too small


Sometimes
I give up, cause I'm sure it doesn't work
until I suddenly realise that I am the one


The one to transcend all of time all together
the one to sing and dance amongst the stars
the one that can live on for ever and ever
simply by being a light in the dark


Sometimes
I just want to hug our solar system
with every planet in it, so tightly and close
while at other times I listen to my heart and call
out to the Universe, letting Her know that I am in Her...

That is why I will always return
to the very moment I am in
for I am the one in Her
the one that's within...

I am one in a million
the one that seas it all
I am the one living being
that will arise them all...

For I am a child of God
a child of the Earth
I am that I am, one
child of the Universe

I am love
an ocean of it
I'm made of God

and I am loving it...

Yes I say, I have returned
to love myself as part of Her
as I learn how to fully hug myself

in doing so, hugging the entire Universe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten