dinsdag 30 april 2013

When the Numbers R Down.....


Hey Mister Mister,
wanna keep the cat IN the bag?
not a chance, we're all Evol-ving
and wish to scratch Our backs (for a change),
instead of listening to your, supposed advice
no GMO's, no chips in Our skin,
we AIN'T cattle, we got our Bat
and are preparing our Homerun-swing

I n I now know and realise that it is all a game
since even You have to listen to the Source and obey
We are as a race not some number or en-captured slaves
We are sons and daughters of Love, of Goddess and God's cloth made

So, hereby and henceforth
I acclaim my sovereignty
and call on the one Most High
to resolve all the enmity
between seen and unseen
between U n I

When U directed the course of our Race
you acted quite blindly to our HUMANE-NESS
so better wise up soon, and let go of that old age
a new wind is blowing, in fact it is more a hurricane

Since those underground bases in our psyche
need a thorough sweep to be able to clean it
You're days were numbered, and now it's the day
no more problem-reaction-solution, we see through that

It is right NOW
Where all I O U's
will be collected
for the entire Humanrace.

I forgive you
your ignorance

and I forgive me
for pointing at U and placing the blame

We are a family,
we are in this
to - get - Her

So whaddaya say?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten