maandag 1 april 2013

Our Mothern Path


Love’s Sprouting
Thee’s IAM Seeds
N Truth’s fragrant Flowers
come out of the woodwork
making eYes sees life like a big trap

Bot I’s
rest assured
4while I’s might B caged,
I ain’t no rat, dats furr sure

So what!
cast Iron bars,
I ain’t fat, I can endure,

it’s the golden shackles,
ball and chain what keeps
I back
.....

'Cause of
acceptance, 
what’s surely 
degenerative and lagging 
in any possible further progress 
4us as a species

What did our Mother
Earth do to deserve that?
Our “modern” ways of living,
better snap out of that act fast
I’m sure there’s a purer way2B man
1For us all to coexist in n B as Hu-man is

We art as a Family
inherently @ our best
when we act together
in tactical formations
Knowing inside of us
lies da Cure, whereat 
Peace is found
With&in Patience

True dat!

I 41 M done
skinny dipping
in da material ocean
n Strive 2 have Heaven
return back again on dis plain of existence
n no of a whole Family that’ll back me up on dat

A Mothern Day of Living

B Loved

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten