donderdag 25 april 2013

Love is the Key to All

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Goddess
the Music
and I n I
is Swinging
to Her Soul

"What a Nice Beat...
I hear my feet saying,
...a Groovy Rhythm, Let us tune in
and Dance on this Beautiful Blue ball of Love 
in this Heavenly Life on Mother Goddess' Supreme !!!!!"

"...to the left, to the bottom
& back up to the right, to start again"
Like a Divine Dance, my Life moves on
through the circular blood flow, sparked by Sun
as Mother Earth guides Her juices of Bliss into me 
obliterating any forms of "evil" or "sin" and illuminating
all the dark shadows that are still having their way with me

Yes, all comes From the Heart
Heart is the Matter of all things
Beyond the corporeal beating one
there is this Essential Spark Of God's Art

The I am that I am
Being one and all
I am that I am
a Being of Love


I am but a brush painting through God's touch
Finding words to colour this digital pale white sheet
and especially giving room to the ones that ring Truth
the Words that speak of Compassion and Link I n I to You

All Blood relations
are carried further along
than Ancient Ancestral lineages do
For Bones and Memories tell stories
of Truth buried deep within the inner you

I can Still feel the Drum
Beating Me Home to MOM
This is the Sound of Queendom-come
This is the Age of Revelations and FUN

Come on,
this Dance is bringing
more and more Light into I n I
Refreshing the rusty old patterns
&even realigning new routes of Old Truth
to be molten back again into the Heart of Gold


Golden Truth of EL in God
Truth of Gold without EL
take the L out of Gold
and what you God?

<3

Be the One
You Are in LOVE,
with Love as Beacon
WON will never be LOST
......

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten