zaterdag 10 januari 2015

Breathe in... Breathe out... Be Light... Be Sound...

Love is all I breathe
She is my teacher
silently teaching me
she is my preacher
quietly reaching me

"The only one, who could ever reach me
was the SONG of a breather man...  <3"

Shared with love and gratitude
kindness, forbearance and patience..


So much love to you
with a spark of God
buried in my heart

I go on a quest
to have the never ending beginning
remake the blueprint of my human life
as to create wings of light with which to fly and sing

I am Divine
Divinely guided
and breathing away
all my worries and sins..


Namasté
Shared with Soul So much Love
and a deep bow for YOUR brilliance...

Blessings to all
with Peace of Heart
and an embrace of Soul soothing silence

ps. Let us stop
every now and than
and start breathing again...



<3 Jael Deep C Baby Shaddai

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten