maandag 19 januari 2015

The New Moon that'll Rock Heaven back in I n I

Heaven is coming alive as we speak
and all it took where just some... off-days...

For now we begin to sea the Zebra crossing
that carefully leads us across the narrow bridge
over the spikes of EGO hypes and other regrets...


all that trouble of before

well, let's say we've closed that door
that's all ancient HIStory, water under the Bridge
and all it took was a split second of that choice of Love

I am Love

and love equals God

so, in some way I guess I am God...

Just a tiny speck of dust

that loves to be on the ground
of the Holy floors of those Heavenly shores
where my Lord walks, plays His flute and enjoys being Light...

Baby... relax


I'm on Your side...
let's rely on that one trick I taught you
that's all you will ever need, and besides
now that the Twin has arrived, there's more Light to go Around...
Squaring that Jupitery Moony Looney North Node
I let go of all that MIND chatter inducing entertainment of FAKE
I AM LOVE I AM PRAYER I AM WITH GOD, I Breathe Her Air...

The New moon of a life time
is about to step into Aquarius Age for Real
the Closest Moon of the Year, so let's leap frog into HEAR

END LISTENS WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF ALL THAT IS AND THAT HAS BEEN....


Shine my little Star
Bright, and than Your DNA will SING..

Namasté

Blessings and SOUL MUCH LOVE <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten