vrijdag 26 december 2014

And so it is...

C.A.R.L.O. Jonkers
Can Anybody Really Love Others ? 
I used to ask myself that question a lot...
Chaos After Really Loving Others...  
not thinking about my own body in which I live...
Carefully Analysing Revolution Loop Of... 
 the all that revolves and involves the us around us...

Chaos Another Ridiculous Lie, Organised... 
in human words...

when it is... 
Christmas Again, Reunite Like Our...  
shared universal love for eachother...


I used to... Cry Allot, Reasons Lost, Once... 
I was used to the tears that expressed my inside
I realised that I am to be purified...

Created Age Recreates Life Once... more... 
Time is on my side, 'cause "no matter" collides  
with the truest feeling that's healing my inside...
and I can say: "It's a winning fight..."

Classic And Rock Love One-another....
Chez Au Revoir L'amOur
C'mon And Ride Like Ohyeah
Colours Are Running Lovely Outside


Clueless Again, Reasoning Lifelike Objects... seemingly real.....
Isn't it... Crazy As Reallife Looks Otherworldly ?
Climbing A Revolution Ladder Once...
again.....

Create And Realise Life's Ohm.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten