dinsdag 16 december 2014

The Light of Soul Sparked a New I

And from today onward.. a new I is born...
Churned from the Depths of the Ocean
after a long and arduous trial on error
I have found that inner light that brightens my day
like a shining pearl from the deep
I radiate Truth from within me
and breathe in prayers

I am comes to engulf the World in a love so free
that it encompasses creations Multiversity


Breathe in love

Breathe out peace

The breath is my prayer
praying to un-confound me
for the life of I is floating in the air
and shared by Love Divine Supreme...


Forgive me for not abiding in Thy will
please help me to remain this calm
so to weather the storm in me
with life's tree in my palms


I cling to Thee
oh most Sacred water of life
and into the deep I sing silently
to have that inner fortitude revived


♥ You are so loved...
and so is me...


Namasté, Blessings..


Be that Angel and Be loved...


Just be..

 
Jael Shaddai Deep Sea Baby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten